At Avenues Pet Clinic, your pet's well-being is our top priority, and we highly recommend annual wellness exams to maintain their optimal health. For senior pets, aged over seven for dogs and over nine for cats, we strongly advise twice-yearly exams and blood screenings, considering their accelerated aging process.
A wellness examination of your pet includes the following:
- A comprehensive evaluation of the major organ systems of your pet.
- Questions about the pet's appetite, diet, activities, and overall behavior at home.
- Recommendations about regular diagnostic testing to resolve small medical issues in the early stages.
- Recommendations of vaccines that might be due or necessary to protect your pet.
- Identify changes in a pet's health and overall fitness levels, such as weight, energy levels, and other such changes that you might not be able to notice at home.
- Detect early signs of illness to address health issues before they turn into something serious.
Trust us to give your pet the care and attention they deserve to lead a happy and healthy life. Contact us Avenues Pet Clinic in Cheyenne, WY to schedule an appointment for your pet!